Royal Wolf Lodge 2013 – Primal Angler Exclusive – $3,550 ($8,750 Value) – July 19th – 26th 2013 – 7-nights, 6-days – Adventure Angling Fly-Out Package – Limited Availability – One-Time Offer – FREE Primal Angler Media Package – Book Now at http://www.PrimalAngler.com/
Join Primal Angler this summer for a week of Adventure Angling at the top fly-out lodge in Alaska for less than the cost of the average Alaskan float trip or tent camp! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the true Alaskan wilderness at a third of the normal cost! Join us for an unforgettable angling adventure at Royal Wolf Lodge deep in the heart of Katmai in Bristol Bay, Alaska.
Experience the thrill of dry fly fishing on some of the top fisheries in Katmai! This adventure will be hosted by Adventure Angling Guide, Photographer, Media Producer and Primal Angler Founder – Ryan Davey (Producer of the Trout Bum Diaries Series). Availability is limited, this is a one-time offer, book your adventure today!
Primal Angler Exclusive Package Deal
Royal Wolf Lodge – Adventure Angling Fly-Out Package
July 19th – 26th 2013 – 7-nights, 6-days
Package Price: $3,550 ($8,750 Value)
This is an excellent week for Dry Fly Fishing for Wild Alaskan Rainbows!
Adventure Angling Fly-Out Package Includes:
- – Six Days Guided Fly-Out Adventure Angling
- – Seven Nights – First-Class Lodging and Meals
- – Charter Flight from Anchorage
- – Fishing License, Park Fees, Hotel Tax
- FREE – Package also includes a Primal Angler Media Package ($500 Value)
- – Design of Full-Color Photo Book of Your Adventure
- – Production of Highlight Video Clip (Web Version, 3-4 mins)
Limited availability, one-time cancellation special, book via PrimalAngler.com.
Why is Royal Wolf Lodge The Top Fly-Out Lodge in Alaska?
- Location: Based in the heart of Katmai National Park in Bristol Bay, Alaska
- Planes: Helio-Courier bush planes (STOL) provide unique access
- Guides: World-class professional guides with extensive experience
- Fly-Out: Short flights to world famous fishing destinations in Katmai
- History: Family owned by the Branhams, pioneers in Alaskan sport-fishing
- Accommodation: First-class private cabins (D/O) and world-class cuisine
- Wildlife: Katmai NP is home to brown bears, moose, wolves, foxes, and eagles